Shit I realise how bad it can be when you have all sorts of sickness before an ICA commends.
Luckily today Japanese E-Quiz was fine. Last night I had flu, cough, feverish and all sorts of sickness. Shit next time I have to be more careful when exams or icas are nearing.
Today Japanese E-Quiz was like so funny. The teacher went out halfway during the test and everybody was like having the chance to cheat haha. I think the Japanese teacher did that purposely or she was really in an huge emergency to visit the loo or something. Haha let's just hope I can get an A overall.
Tekken 6 today is fun as usual and I won quite a lot using all my regular characters, as always. Today I tried using Lars and seriously it is damn fun and I can even defeat the Azazel easily. Haha Lars will be my 4th card for sure. Let's take my time to learn, slowly.
Today is also the 2nd last day of school. Starting next week we will be having our holidays and it will be time to study for exams, and time to chiong, chiong and chiong!
Haha now I am going out with Gintat for some night snacks......Tomorrow blogging again!
>Keep your body in tip-top condition no matter what.
>I think I need to start sleeping early from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment