Today there was no law lesson. Maybe Mr Dendroff watched World Cup and slept late? Lol...
Cost Accounting lecture today was quite fine. I can understand although I have still not yet done the tutorials for the front parts yet. This just shows that paying attention and being a good listener is important.
Zamir and I "da bao" rice up and ate outside the 5th storey computer labs at the table from North Canteen.
Later, ICTs lesson was fine too as we went through all the Excel functions that we had learnt in the past year. I find them quite easily applicable.
After that, Larry, Gintat, Bryan, Zamir, Fusen and I went to Macdonalds and slack there for a while and I went back home to take my Tekken 6 cards and put my bag as well. Larry was on the way to Admiralty for driving lessons so he took the same Mrt as me.
I went to Khatib Mrt station to wait for Noble as we went to Ang Mo Kio together for some Tekken 6 games.
My opponent today mainly was some guy that used Baek and Law but only knows how to spam and be aggro only. At first I lost 4 games to him using my [ULTIMZ]PRO* and [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE. After that I won his Baek 1 time with [ULTIMZ]PRO* and won his Law again with the same character. Then he left.
The worse are the Computer players which are so hard to fight. I can barely even see Nancy's face. Next time I will go down to Ang Mo Kio and play whenever I have the time and money to do so. Noble also has a hard time too. I think the standards of the computers have been setted to ultra hard. They are even worse than real life players. "SCARY"
Qi Yuan also came while we were playing. After playing we went over to Ang Mo Kio Hub to decide what food to eat first while waiting for Leonard to arrive. We stopped by a while watching Final Fantasy trailer outside a shop. The trailer was sure nice. I realised all fictional characters like this made in Japan, if I am not wrong, all look so alike. They look so alike like the characters in Tekken 6 too.
We decided on Fish & Co and went in first while waiting for Leonard. Leonard reached at around 8.10am and we ordered for our food. Seriously the food was damn nice and we were like so damn full after the meal. The total bill was $119.10. It was expensive but seriously it was definitely worthed it.
We also went for Pool Session later and ended at around 11.30pm. Then all of us went home after that.
>Happy Birthday Bob!
>Today is an enjoyable day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment