I have never felt so excited for such role play before. Seriously this Japanese Role Play was really damn exhilarating and thrilling. Although there was also some nervous content mixed inside my portal of feelings, I was still more compelled by the excitedness.
Today I reached school quite early at nearing 9am and started revising for my Japanese role play. I managed to memorise everything in just half an hour time. Seriously sleeping early helps a lot. I slept at 10pm yesterday my mind is very fresh.
After resting for a short while, Zhilong came over after his Finance tutorial and we revised while waiting for Kien to finish his presentation. Zhilong came over and we went to find Soursop drink for use in presentation but seriously Soursop is not available anywhere in the school. I suggested using Green tea to replace it instead and so we used it and we used paper to wrap it. In the end, left with only half an hour, we went over to D318 to rehearse and we managed to rehearse 2 times.
We were the 2nd group to present and I think that we did quite fine as compared to other groups which a lot relied on scripts and some depended on people to shout out the lines. Blunders here and there are quite common for all the groups including my group of course.
I went to Koufu with Noble and 1 of his Dragonboat friend to have my lunch. I went home after doing so.
>All's well that ends well!
>One last lap for Jap-----Japanese E-Quiz next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment