Today marks the end of all the projects that we have on hand. Although this does not mark the end of school term, it marks half of the end of ICA2. Next week will be all the ICAS week. Next week we will be having two main ICAS, Taxation ICA2 and Business Accounting ICA2. I need to score well in these two ICAS to pull up my overall marks for these two modules. Let's start chionging! Not to forget there is the last E-Quiz and individual component to go for ICTS and Japanese Role Play! Everything this Semester seems to be ending so quickly in the blink of an eye. Time always seems to be out of bound for me.....
Yesterday we had Law presentation. It was so not smooth for my group. I do not even know about the part asking Your Honour for permission to sit down and it was like so awkward doing my part of presentation while standing. I think I will be penalised very badly. Mr Dendroff even said about our project was like using negligent misrepresentation instead of fraudulent misrepresentation. I guess different tutors really have different views and answers as Mrs Ros Lim told us the other part of the story. We even used the term Memorandum Of Understanding wrongly. Haiya there is really no more hope....
As for today Cost Accounting project presentation I think it was fine except that we nearly went out of time for our presentation. I did not realise I was speaking so slowly until Yefeng told me about this. Sorry about this.
For all my project group members for Business Law Project, Business Finance Project and Cost Accounting Project, I will like to thank all of you for the effort put in the projects and for helping me with the projects. Thanks to all:)
Now I need to catch up with all the tutorials. I should be able to catch up if I manage to do a few per day. Tomorrow will be a long day in school with all the buddy group meeting and General Meeting for Ambassadorial Team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment