Monday, August 2, 2010

Dinner at Jack's Place!

Everything went well today.
Surprisingly today I could still woke up so early and managed to reach National Library in Bugis by 9.00am sharp. Yesterday I was watching Jurassic Park 3 until 2.30am and slumbered into dreams only by 3am.
Only Yong Yang, Bryan, Fusen and I went to study together at the library. If only the whole group is there together at the library! That will be a lot more enjoyable.
I cleared 3 Business Finance tutorials today. Yong Yang managed to cover 4 topics today too. You are right Yong Yang! 4 topics a day, and we will finish 1 whole module in just 3 days! This time round holidays are much longer and we have more time to study, so I really want to score well this time! No more 2 pointers please! Sick of it! Thanks for your treat to coffee in the library, bro Yong Yang! The coffee is superb!
We stopped revision at 6pm and we chatted for a short while before Yong Yang went home. I went for some Tekken 6 games at Virtualand though. Tekken 6 games today were quite enjoyable though. I played against one player and won twice. I played against 1 guy from chaos with the character, Steve Fox, named Chaos Timos:). I won thrice with my Lee and lost later. I also played with another Steve Fox called Kiss My Ass. I lost twice to that player. He was really good. Then I went home after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment