Seriously Tekken 6 is really very addicting and I spend slightly more than $30 today, which I should not have done so. I have told myself not to exceed the limit of $5 per day but I really think that this is not the way t tell yourself. Once you exceed the limit you will just continue spending without any qualms. Next time I will definitely set up a timezone too when I am rich.
Anyway today I have finished watching the show 蒲松龄 and I can say that this is the best show that I have watched ever, for dramas. The ending is nice with 蒲松龄 himself accompanying a ghost and a fox spirit. This show shows the flip sides of the evil and good sides of man and how one man can exploit others for their own benefits.
I went out today at 5pm firstly to the temple to pray to the Gods first before going to Northpoint for Tekken 6. Today Raven, Kuku, Nameless Fantasy, Kiat Peng, the noisy kid and MasterPig are all there. I drained quite a lot of credits in my card today but I defeated MasterPig. Haha Nameless Fantasy is strong but I find his laughter a little bit irritating. His skills are of course strong enough. I think my skills are the same as him but maybe my mind game loses to him. Nevertheless I think I should stop playing Tekken 6 for a moment.
Tomorrow I am going over to Malaysia to attend mei hua auntie's relative's wedding dinner. I am really looking forward to it. I will only be back on Monday though.
>Time really passes very quickly.
>I need more money....or I need to get rid of Tekken 6 from my mind. Working is definitely a must for me during the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment