Yesterday night was the most agonizing night ever in my whole life. I intend to sleep early at around 10.40pm and I did so. The worse thing ever was that I woke up at 12pm and struggled all the way to 4plus before I managed to fall asleep again. I was thinking of this thing and that thing......Tekken 6, my studies, love relationships.....etc.
Today's Taxation Remedial was not bad with a few people turning up only. Zamir was there too as he self volunteered. Mr Chee asked him why he was here lol.
We went through on the 2009 Semester 2 Exam Paper.
After the remedial, we went to the Engineering Block to print tutorials answers and Exam Papers but unfortunately my tungdrive is rather corrupted and I did not manage to do so.
Then we went to Koufu and I had my lunch there but Zamir did not eat as he is fasting.
After my lunch we went to Ang Mo Kio Virtualand and seriously I think that is not a good place for Tekken 6. The computers are set at max difficulty and no human can defeat them so easily.
Pool was our next alternative then. We played from around 2pm to 4pm for $10 and I think it is quite a reasonable price. Pool was fun but the table was cursed right, Zamir? Haha....
Then Zamir went back home taking bus and I took the mrt and meet Noble who was on the way home as he wanted to gym.
Seriously I think it is a wrong choice to play Tekken 6 at the Timezone today because Uncle Asuka really made Noble and I damned flared up and he just kept scolding us fuckers and nearly beat us but I dont think he dares to because he is just a fucking coward himself. The world is imbalanced because of such worms in the society. Fuck who are you to comment about my studies? What poly big shot never see the world outside there are so many universities graduates? Fuck you think you are a big shot just because you are a bloody researcher? Go reflect on your own attitude first fucker. What's so good about you being a researcher or having high educations when you have such bad attitude?
Haiya I am so glad that I am that kind of person that can control my temper and anger. If I am one that cannot control my temper I think this guy will have been in the Heavens already, for I will have beaten him to death.
Anyway no more about Uncle Asuka on my blog because my blog is getting polluted because of him.
>Angry Like Mad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment