I have just started watching 1 new drama show called 蒲松龄 and it is quite a nice show with all the crimes scenes and stories plots so I recommend everyone to watch.
I watched this drama show all the way from 3pm to 6pm and I went out for Tekken 6.
I practised using Lars and Yoshimitsu first before Wei Cong came. We played a few games here and there and there were wins here and there. Later on Lotion and her friend came as well and we Vs one another. After that we went to Long John Silver for dinner before going back to Timezone for last few rounds of Tekken 6.
I tried out with Lars against them today. I need more practice though. Haha I had just decided with Wei Cong to buy 1 Mokujin card and use it. No matter how many the wins and losses are, it will be the fastest way to learn all the characters in the game. I chatted with Wei Cong from 10plus to 12.30pm before he went back home.
Tekken 6 is really never ending. I think I will stop Tekken 6 totally 2 weeks before exams until the papers are over. Maybe I will only play when I go out on Saturdays.
I will buy a psp if I work during the holidays. Haha I want to earn money to buy it and spend too. Lol.
This week is almost over and I have not yet completed all tutorials yet. I need to rush already lol.
>I like night life! The peacefulness and solitude makes me feel happy and calm. Lol.
>Eating outside food all the time is expensive! I wish my Mother comes back from Malaysia soon. She is coming back tomorrow haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment