I think sleeping late is really the worse thing ever. It will be worse if I cannot wake up in time for examinations, which are only 1 week away from now.
After waking up at 11.30am, I went to XiuHua Auntie's house for a haircut. I was like still sleepy and dreamy when my Father was driving there.
Yesterday night I had some weird dreams again. I think the more I think in the broad daylight, the more I will dream of them in the night.
Anyway yesterday while on the way to Northpoint, I saw my old friend Vikniash again. I was like stumbled when he asked me about my target for GPA this term. He encouraged me to really go for the best, achieve the best. I really think I should start work soon since exams are only 1 week away.
No matter how long the arduous journey towards the exams is, there will always be an end to it. Jiayou to everyone taking the exams too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment