Friday, August 20, 2010

Autobots and 4 Feet Deep!

What time did I wake up today? Haha the usual 2.30pm of course lol.
After waking up at this timing, I watch some television programmes before going over to Northpoint Timezone to meet Noble for Tekken 6.
Noble played all the way till 5.40pm and had 8 wins. I wanted to challenge but he said that he did not want me to. Lol I think I will challenge next time. Playing with bots is damn boring.
It was really quite bustly as a lot of pros came. There was Kiat Peng, Nameless Fantasy, Autobots and 4 Feet Deep. Lol Autobots is Jack 6 with the rank of Juggernaut playing at Plaza Singapura. I think I should really increase my ranking sooner. I am quite sick with the blue tacks.
Wei Cong and Lotion also came. Wei Cong played a lot with Nameless Fantasy especially lol. He lost his promotion chance for his Baek with Fantasy and Fantasy's Leo got promoted though to 4th dan. Lol.
I really think Yishun should increase its standard for Tekken 6. Tekken 6 standard here is too low.
Then Wei Cong, Lotion and her friend went to Block 925 for dinner and Kiat Peng and I went home from the coffee shop area. I had wanted to go and buy fries there but they were sold out already. SOB...


>I have not started revision yet! Although I said I want to....

No comments:

Post a Comment