Friday, August 6, 2010

More and more steady wins!

I think today morning was the latest timing I have ever gone to sleep. I only slept in the morning at around 8am watching drama shows. Lol I am that kind of chiongster type regarding watching of dramas. I only woke up at 4.30pm and by this timing, my parents and my brother were already back from Malaysia. I just bathed and went out to Timezone to meet the noisy kid.
Today I got 7 wins from Yoshimitsu and I won Azazel. Later on I used Lars and won 14 times including playing 2 times against Wei Cong's Xiaoyu haha and he was pretty unhappy. Later on he used Julia to win back lol.
I got some pretty roulettes too. I just bought Wolf hairstyle for Lars but I need to buy ponytail to make it come out. Haha. I should be going again tomorrow to buy the ponytail. I cannot let my 250000G go down the drain.
An, Kiat Peng, the noisy kid and MasterPig all came today and it was really pretty bustling. MasterPig got punished today by Wei Cong and got constantly grabbed lol. I think he will tone down a little at least haha.
After I have seen the games, I went home at around 9plus and go to food court to buy food back to eat for myself and my sister.
Tomorrow I will definitely be going but I think I will watch out for MasterPig. Let's see whether he will be tricked by my mind game.
I need to finish my tutorials sooner or later. 1 week is almost gone and only 3 weeks are left to study for exams. I need to watch my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment