Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cleared Business Finance Tutorials!

I reached National Library at only 1plus today and Yong Yang, Gintat and I went to eat at Kfc together. After that we went to Virtualand for a while until 3pm and I played 4 games of Tekken 6 with the bots as there were no pros to play with. Haha....
Today I managed to clear Business Finance tutorials, yeah all of them. Business Finance is not easy! Luckily I started revising all my weaker subjects first. This time round I should really score well in the exams. No more slacking or blunders are allowed.
It seems I have found back my feeling of liking to study again. Being able to study together with your friends and going out for snacks and meals after studying is really very enjoyable and the best ever.
We studied till around 7.45pm and went for dinner together. We chatted and ate.
There is another study session too on Thursday! I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment