Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Street Fighter Machines at Northpoint!

I can say today is quite a peaceful day at Northpoint because there is no MasterPig and Uncle Asuka there.
Kiat Peng and I were playing with one another at the end from around 6plus to 7pm.
Lotion and some small kids came. Kiat Peng fought with Lotion and the small kids mainly. Kiat Peng has improved a lot more from last time and he can defeat Lotion more easily now.
I think I am ok with Lars now and I roughly know the air combos and wall combos now. I have decided to share card with Kiat Peng and so maybe this way customisations will be earned more quickly. Mokujin is not yet shared yet between us because we have not bought a new card yet. Maybe after the exams I will buy Mokujin and practise using it.
I actually came early to Timezone to play Tekken 6 at nearing 2pm but I exceeded the timing 2.15pm and got scolded by my uncle who actually came to Timezone to find me because I did not listen to his phone calls, or rather I could not hear it. Timezone is too noisy and it is impossible to hear any phone calls or anything.
There are new Street Fighter Machines at Timezone and I think more people will come and play at Timezone. Yishun Timezone will just get bustlier bustlier.
I just came back from dinner downstairs at Block 303. The dinner was actually held with auctions selling items to raise funds for the new temple that will be built in Bishan. The food are not bad. The worst things are just that the uncles are smoking there and I do not like the smoke of course.






>There is Jurong Green CC Mini Scrabble Competition tomorrow and I hope I can win it. Haha or maybe increase ratings and ranking at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment