Monday, August 9, 2010

Mei Hua Aunt's Mother's Birthday Party------8 August 2010

Every time I go to Malaysia, there are surprises for me. Haha actually it is nothing much. I just find all trips enjoyable and worthed it.
This time round, my parents and I went to Mei Hua Aunt's house to stay. Mei Hua Aunt invited our whole family to come but only I was willing to go lol. My brother and sister stayed at home though.
We went to a hotel to attend the Birthday party and all Mei Hua Aunt's relatives came. Lol the quantities of food in Malaysia are really times of our Singapore's quantities. For example, the pig trotters can be 4 times as big as our Singapore's. Imagine how big that is. Not to mention the fishes, meat, shark fin and abalones.
Lol Mei Hua Aunt's has 7 nephews and 10 nieces. She introduced 5 of her nieces to me lol. I cant remember exactly all their names but there is one called Xiao Min and my Mother told me that she had gotten 10As in her O ' levels. I also think that she is best looking among all of them.
After the dinner, we went back to Mei Hua Aunt's house and bath and sleep already. I did not know why I am especially tired yesterday.
Today, before we came back to Singapore, Mei Hua aunt, her mother and her nephew brought us to EvenGreen restaurant for our Breakfast aka Lunch. The food was damn delicious especially the beancurd which was the best. After the lunch our stomach was bloated. The quantities were really a lot.
Then we went to the nearby shopping centre and shop there for around half an hour before we came back to Singapore.

I told my parents, sister and brother about my intake on girls.
>It does not necessarily mean that the prettiest girl or the smartest girl is the best.
>The first impression and the attitude really matters a lot.
>What matters most is the innner feeling towards that particular girl. This is the most important.
> I do not like bitches and sluts of course. I believe most guys do not.
>Sometimes I can click to some girls easily and this might stand some chance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment