Lol Saturday is always the usual drill.
I was awaken up by a call by my uncle to ask me whether I want to go for lunch. If not because of this, I would have awaken up by 3pm instead of 1pm. Lol this timing is very late already of course.
I had chicken rice for lunch today but my uncle had duck rice. Lol the chicken rice is always as nice and I will not grow sick of it no matter what.
After that we went to the Timezone. Today I saw the Nemesis cards holder. My games in the afternoon were really worse as I got thrashed by Kazuya user, Bing Cheng guy.
At around 5.30pm, I went with Noble and Kiat Peng to KFC to accompany Noble as he wanted to go there to eat. Then we left at around 6pm and I went to find my aunt and her friends while Noble went to find her Mother and Kiat Peng went back to the Timezone.
Today my aunt, her friend, her friend's eldest sister and I went to food court for dinner and I had salmon terriyaki for dinner.
After that we went to Ya Kun and had some coffee there before everybody left for home while I went back to the Timezone.
I lost to Fantasy's Leo twice using my Yoshimitsu and later on he left after playing with the bots for two times. Kiat Peng and I had fun with the bots while he accidentally pressed the button and used up the credit for my next intended game. Then I used Law and luckily he pressed the button if not it will be troublesome if I meet some other people and got demoted while playing. Then Lotion came and I won her Zafina 3 times and he left.
Then Kiat Peng and I played Law and later on left the Timezone.
I accompanied Kiat Peng to his house. He stayed nearby the swimming pool. Well seriously it was kind of far for distance and I took approximately 20 minutes to reach home from there.
I have not started studying yet but I should be starting on Monday. There will be no more Tekken 6 until exams are over. Today is the last day for me.
>I need some motivation to start studying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment