Yeah I am officially 18! It should be high time I change my particulars in my blog Lol. This blog is going to die soon if I do not post as often as possible. Of course there must be special events for me to do so too.
Over here, I wish everybody the best of the best! Thanks to everybody who wished me Happy Birthday. Love you guys:)
I woke up today at 11.30 am sharp. I was supposed to meet Leonard, Noble, Nicholas and Qi yuan at Ang Mo Kio mrt station at 12.30pm so I guess I can reach earlier at around 11am to play Tekken 6? Haha TEKKEN 6 addict as always. So, in the end, I just met with Noble at Khatib mrt station platform first to go for some rounds of Tekken 6 in Virtualand in Ang Mo Kio Hub.
After winning Noble in the first round, 1 Warrior ranked Steve Fox played with me and defeated all my characters. I realised that in the end, it will always be the most experienced and most practised character that can stand a chance to fight against anybody, even when they are so pro. Practice makes perfect yeah:) The best thing is I got roulette from this guy so I gained after all.
Lunch at Pepper Lunch was filling as I ordered for Salmon Pepper rice. Qi Yuan and Leonard reached later and joined us for lunch.
After that we went to GoodSpeed Cafe but obviously it was flooded with people who would very likely stay there for hours.
Raiders was our next place. It was jolly half empty because of 1 main reason, the price per hour thereof. We played for around 3 hours and the price was $7.50. L4D2 was fun but could be very tiring if it continued for hours. We had our fun of course as usual as a clique. Lol. In between there were some fuckers that joined the game and try to mess around but in the end got scolded by Noble Lol. That makes the day lol.
It was already 6pm when we went out of Raiders and Leonard, Qi Yuan and I went to buy some drinks to quench our thrist. Next time I think I must start bringing water bottle along when I go outside. I cant let my body dehydrate so much.
All of us were on our way back in the Mrt then.
After I reached home I went out again at around 7.20pm with my parents and sister to Swensons. Haha family time was splendid as always:). I only had Pizza and Ice-milo Dinosaur plus some side dishes here and there for dinner but this was enough to make me full.
Later we went for a walk around in Northpoint before I went to find Wei Cong and the rest. I played using my [ULTIMZ]PRO* and win 4 games before losing to Raven Lol.
I guess this marks the end of my Birthday? Lol.....
Time to chiong all projects and tutorials starting on Sunday! No more time le! Hehe...XD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment