Saturday, February 25, 2012

Final Exam Paper of our Poly Life!

Alas, words can't describe the kind of feelings I have now. Even though this is the last paper of our Poly examinations, then again the complexity of the papers for this round of exams make me unsure if I can really graduate from Nanyang Polytechnic succesfully.
No matter what , the papers are over and life still has to move on. After the paper, Zamir, Andy and I went to the Fish & Co at Dhoby Ghaut for dinner. In the mrt, I was having such painful gastric for the first time in my life due to insufficient comsumption of food during the daytimes.
Thereafter at approximately 9plus, we went to the Starbucks nearby for some drinks before leaving for home subsequently. I also managed to get my Starbucks Membership card today after yearning for so long since Preston has told me the policy behind it.
All right, tomorrow's the day to chiong at Bugis. Wish me luck and good strategy in conquering people! Wahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment