Alas! My blog is becoming more and more useless. I don't even seem to update it anymore even though I have the heart to do so. Now I'll take my time to update. I might not be updating since exams are starting off next friday with Audit paper.
This saturday was my Brother's 21st year old birthday chalet at the Sembawang Home Team Ns chalet area located right beside SMOE, Andy's IPP company lol.
Around 20 of my brother's friends came, comprising of Primary School and Secondary School. I really think that it is a good thing since I never really keep in contact with my Primary School classmates. Talking about my secondary school classmates, I don't really have any too "good" friends except for quite a few really excellent ones.
Nevertheless, the swimming pool area at the Sembawang Home Team NS chalet had a deepest swimming depth of 3m. Just by trying to stand at the bottom area, my head was deeply pressurized by the underwater depth pressure. Or has it been too long since I have been swimming? I really need more exercise or training for NS though.
At approximately 10pm, I went with my mum to the restaurant area right beside the swimming pool to take the birthday cake. Initially, I did not realise that the birthday cake shape was a key until some other people mentioned it later on.
At 12am where all of my brother's friends had gone back with only 4 guys staying back, we all gambled with 21 points until around 1.30am before we all went back home respectively.
Exams are impending with Audit exam paper starting next friday already. I am more afraid of CMFI though. I think the best is to deal with this all at one go.
>End of Poly examinations! Yeah!!! Woohoo~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment