Sunday, January 29, 2012

CNY Dinner at my Eldest Aunt's house

Nowadays I really hardly blog anymore. 
Friday I was stuck at home doing CMFI project for my part. If only I can finish my work on time and not last minute all the time, perhaps I will be better off with my results, time management and sleeping habits as well.
Nevertheless, I still went to Bugis Virtualand yesterday together with Song Peng. Syaq reached quite early at around 12.30pm and he played first while waiting for me to reach and lunch with him together.
This was also my 1st time topping $60 for the double value. My card will have 248 credits inside and I will be able to play for longer period of time but how long exactly? Sometimes I just finished spending in 3 days time.
This time round will be longer for sure as I have ICAs and impending exams around the corner. 
Recently I just came to realise that everything you do is about concentration. This may seems nothing but it works especially well when you devote your heart into doing something. I realised the effect when I played with Furholden and some other people yesterday. Maybe the 2nd thing I should learn is about priorities.
Thereafter I have to rush to my eldest aunt's house for CNY dinner. There seem to be a lot of differences when I reached her house. The ambience was quite different. Some were watching movies inside the room. Some were eating dinner outside in the living room. Some were upstairs. The lively ambience was lacking unlike celebrations in other houses. My elder brother had only reached at around 9.30pm and my aunt was missing in action since she said she "forgot" that there was this gathering. Besides the movie screening was faulty since I think the recording process had not been so good.
Later we thought of gambling since we had not done so for this year round. As I had spent my money eating KFC with Syaq in the afternoon, my grandmother supported me and gave me 5 $2 notes to play.
In the end I managed to win $4 and my grandmother just gave me all $14 to keep. <3
We ended up playing till 12.35am when my parents were back from Loyang temple praying to the gods.
Life's like that. 



>Let's just finish this semester smoothly and get done with Poly Life. I can't bear to get to my next phase in life.
>Let's hope I get Tekong Island for my NS training.
>Life has got to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment