This week is definitely a bonus week for all of us. I didn't go school at all on Monday, Thursday and Friday.
I had to go for Audit and HRM tutorials initially on Thursday but I just could not wake up after sleeping so late.
I tried doing something fruitful today but the heart's not bent on doing it.
At around 5.30pm, I went out to meet Boon Kai at Yio Chu Kang mrt station to go to Bugis together for Tekken session.
As some machines have been moved to Serangoon Nexx shopping centre, there are few left to go around and we can hardly play Tekken Tag 2 at all.
Song Peng asked me to play Tekken 6 BR with him most of the times so I just used random characters to play with him. I realise that Feng is a very suitable character for me in terms of techniques and mind games. I guess 1 crucial thing in life is about making the wise choice, and this works well for games as well.
Even though by the end of the day, my Feng and Lars tag team has gotten 3 losses and 0 wins, I don't ever think I regret using this tag team. Chiong all the way! Just for fun anyway~
I think it is better to go with Jian Wei and Raven together to Bugis for more Tekken action. At least I don't have to go back home alone and there is more fun in chatting and returning back home together:)
>Projects WEEK!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment