Alas, today I skipped school like nobody's business.
In the morning at 11plus, I went to Northpoint SportsLink to get my New Year shoes and buy lunch back for myself and my mum.
As I was about to leave the house to meet Song Peng at 2pm at Khatib Mrt Station, Jian Wei smsed me to ask if I was going to Bugis later and we waited for him at Khatib mrt station before going together to Bugis.
Starting off, I was doing pretty well with my Feng and Lars and managed to promote after fighting with Song Peng and Jian Wei.
I think I am that kind of person that seriously can't take people's negative comments. I can appear as if I don't give a damn but my mood is seriously affected and nobody knows...
I guess nobody can play well when the mood is affected. The aftermath is worst off but I guess I have to learn to be more magnanimous...
In any case, this week marks the end of some busy projects and ICAs. The impending weeks are even more tiring but I will try my best to persevere. Happy Chinese New Year to everybody! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment