Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dinner at RamenPlay Bishan/ 龙门飞甲/ 2011 Countdown Celebration with Noble, Preston and his girlfriend!

The last day of 2011 was finally over and now marks the beginning of 2012. This also marks the end of term break and back to school soon.
At around 2.30pm, I left home to meet my uncle at Northpoint KFC for lunch. After lunch, we spend time "jalaning" around Northpoint before I left to go back home and rest at 4pm and my uncle left for home.
After reaching home, I slept till 5.30pm before bathing and then leaving home to meet Noble at Khatib Mrt station. Preston and his girlfriend were already at Bishan Virtualand waiting for us so we met him there directly later on.
My Hwoarang's promotion chance got kicked off twice by Noble even though I had numerous wins. I guess I had good fights with my characters so I totally did not regret anything. I just realised that gaming is never enough and I should just try to contain once in a while. Like Noble said, the machine is always there and we can go anytime but we should sort out our priorities first.
As they were all urging me to go for dinner, after finishing with my Paul, I went with them to RamenPlay for dinner and we spent time eating and chatting there before heading to the theatre straight to buy some combo meals to bring in to eat and watch 龙门飞甲at 9.20pm all the way till 11.30pm before going back to Khatib area to celebrate Countdown.
The timing was just right when we reached Khatib area. We managed to see the fireworks before going to the Indian shop right beside the Macdonalds to buy drinks and go to the reservoir to watch the sea scenery and have a hearty chat. What happened was Noble and I were chatting and Preston was chatting with his girlfriend wahaha.
At 2am, Preston helped his girlfriend to hail for a cab before we walked to their condominium and then I walked all the way alone back home just because I wanted to save on the taxi fare. 
Well the distance was not really that long to speak and I managed to sweat out a little so it is not too bad:)
Life in 2012 has got to be more interesting. Hope it is a good year for me~ It's time to make some changes with actions taken, not just merely words.



>Year 2012 imba!

No comments:

Post a Comment