Christmas celebration today was a little late as Christmas is already over but this was already pre-planned so everyone has made way for celebration tonight. According to the timing, it is just like celebration for Countdown for 2012 as it was exactly 1 Jan 2012.
As I slept rather late at around 5.50am previously after celebrating Countdown night with Noble, Preston and his girlfriend, I only woke up at 3pm in the afternoon. It certainly does not feel good at all sleeping so late and then sleeping for so long. All the time has been wasted for nothing, but this is only once a year so it is quite okay.
I ate lunch and used the computer while doing so before leaving to go to Northpoint to find my parents and sister. My sister called to say that my Mum was going to buy us any disc that we want as our New Year presents.
Choices seem to be fluctuating but in the end I chose a dvd, Zhong Kui dramas, that I have not yet watched before, and 2 at one go as well, since the 1st one consists of episodes 1-20 and the other is 21-40.
Thereafter, my Mum brought me to ManStudio to shop for New Year clothings and I managed to buy some new clothes worth $200 plus. Hehe~
As time was running short and we had to rush to my eldest Aunt's house nearby to my house at Yishun area as well, we went back home to bathe and prepare before going out to their house.
At my Aunt's house, we watched 2 movies, The Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Fast and Furious 5 while eating buffet and having gift exchanges session as usual every year.
This year I got a PUMA brand jacket from my youngest Aunt which fits me exactly in term of size, colour and taste. I also got a sling bag from Eldest Aunt who was the host for tonight family gathering.
Back at home now, in the comfort of my room typing this post, I just realised I had not eaten enough just now during the gathering. I should have at least settled for 2 servings even though I ate quite a lot of Pizzas.
>All right, now's the time for more night snacks and get fatter haha~
>Excellent Puma Jacket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment