Chinese New Year has arrived 20 minutes ago woohoo! ~
I haven't thought of my new year resolution yet. Life seems to be aimless right now on the verge of completing Polytechnic studies. What's my next step then? National Service? What's after National Service then?
Saturday's trip to Bugis for Tekken Session with Syaq, Boon Kai and Song Peng was very fruitful indeed. I managed to promote another 2 ranks up to 3rd dan, which makes my number of 3rd dan 4 right now on the list. Of course it is good to play continuously without any down in ranks but I yearn for higher positions definitely. Probably Brawler will only satisfy my appetite for now but I shall see how because it is really not an easy feat.
Today's Chinese New Year Eve seems to be a normal day at home. My grandmother arrived much earlier in the afternoon before all my other family members in the evening.
Approaching the evening time, it was suddenly raining cats and dogs. My youngest uncle was at Northpoint and he could not come over to my house because he did not bring any umbrellas. I switched off my lappy and brought 2 umbrellas to Northpoint Timezone and find him.
I played 1 TTT2 using King and Armor King to try to bring my team level up to 10 but it was not too fruitful. It just seems so near and yet so far.
I was surprised one game could actually take long when I was reaching stage 9, the last stage of the game while fighting the computers. I actually spent 22 minutes playing without knowing the time spent. As it was nearing 7pm, my uncle and I left to go to my house for reunion dinner in the rain as everyone had reached and was waiting for us.
Reunion dinner at my house was seemingly common to me as normal dishes and the eating area in the kitchen was a little crampy. The Lao Yu Sen afterwards was awesome and I ate a lot hehe:)
All right, now's left with 2 more days to CNY celebration and thereafter it will be resume of school life till exam period. Chiong for the last month already! Gonna chiong TTT2 as well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment