Today's officially the last day of school for this semester in year 3 of NYP life. What's up for the next phase of my life? I really don't know.
Exams will be over soon in a blink of an eye in less than 2 weeks time from now. I should really start instead of procastinating already. I think I just have to keep my lappy in the cabinet for 2 weeks entirely. I will have plenty of time to enjoy after this round of exams. The most crucial thing is to pass every single module and graduate from NYP.
Initially in the morning, I woke up at 9.30am and was able to make it on time for HRM revision lecture but I went on sleeping till 9.45am before rushing. I wanted to take taxi to school but too bad I could not manage to hail any and so on the route of desperation, I rushed to school and managed to make it on time for the revision lecture.
What's the lesson learnt here? No more last minute and no more taxi please.
After revision lecture, I went with Andy, Zamir and Zhi Long to Pastamania for lunch before Zamir went for his Mosque prayers and the 3 of us went back to school and settled in a level 4 tutorial room before going back to the Audit tutorial room for the last lesson in this semester.
Thereafter, we all went back home.
All right, now's the time to go and sleep. Hope this time round exams will be fine~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment