Wednesday, February 15, 2012

~Valentines Day to all~

Today's Valentines Day special for everyone and happy studying as well. Exams aren't really fun at all but these will mark the end of our Polytechnic journey. Last lap to go, last lap to chiong.
I just started Audit revision today and the rest of the three were not "touched" at all. Seriously I think I kind of underestimate these exams modules or I tend to procastinate a lot. Well since I started studying today, I will not hesitate to study anymore. Let bygones by bygones. Exam will be over in a blink of an eye.
I think the most frightening module for me is CMFI so I have to watch out a lot for this module. I will not want to fail a module and get retained in the Polytechnic. Never will I get retained for such a module.
At 8pm earlier on just now, my whole family except for my brother who is inside the Civil Defence serving his National Service went to Swensens for dinner to celebrate Valentines Special. Swensens was really flooded with tons of people, especially couples of all kinds of races and religions. For established families like mine, couples like my parents tend to celebrate with their kids instead of having a twilight romance dinner outside. I think my parents are really noble at this point and I really want to thank them for everything they have done for us. Sometimes we really think that they are nags and we do not know how to appreciate them. I think we should always appreciate whoever has done good for us and cherish them whenever they are still around.
Just now I went to the Timezone and played with Jian Wei. Seriously I think that I am really not good at a single thing that I do sometimes. I am not too good with studies apparently and not even fighting games as to speak of.
Concentration may be the hardest problem for me but I think prioritizing is the most important thing that everyone should adopt at this point of time. Next week is a hell of a week and I think I will get massacred if I do not revise any of the subjects anytime soon.
Time will go real fast so I better grab any time that I have. All the best to everyone in their studying!


>Let's pray that I can graduate from NYP without much problem further ado.

No comments:

Post a Comment