Initially I wanted to post yesterday which was the first meeting of 925 after Jian Wei enlisted in 7 June 2012. Yesterday was also the date in which I received my pay of the months April and May for the periods of working in Robinsons.
The amount received was $1186.80 but I already calculated. I'm thinking of buying Ipod or Itouch but I guess it's not really necessary as I am about to enlist in nearly 3 months time. Time will pass very quickly but I guess I should really spend my free time these months wisely and properly.
In any case, it was really a pure coincidence to see Anirban eating right outside Yishun Mrt station and he told me he was going to buy a cake for his Mum's birthday. We parted ways only downstairs as he went to Swensens to buy the cake.
My King's rank is up back to Grandmaster again but seriously I really don't like the feeling of demoting my own clanmates. From today onwards, this will be considered a ban to my teammates who's close enough to me LOL.
Life's still good. Recently I'm just trying out the new Six Samurai deck that Kai Chong created for me. I need to find a time to exercise real good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment