Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dinner at Cafe Cartel/ Prometheus movie with Qi Yuan and Noble!

Today's the usual waking up late but it certainly feels good going out with Noble and Qi Yuan after such a long time.
Before we all met at 5pm, I went to the Timezone to play first and saw Shi Chen there. He suddenly raged and started using all the play-grab styles and I just let him win 2 games. I think next time I will give him no mercy already. It's a waste of money and time talking to him or even playing with him.
Later Song Peng came and we played a few games before I went to meet Bob who had already reached at Northpoint Golden Village and looking at the movie slots when I saw him.
Dinner was nice and fulfilling with  the mushroom soup, ginger breads and Carbonara plus lemon tea. We had a hearty chat before we went to proceed to watch Prometheus which was seriously not nice and the movie plot was really repetitive. I think even Alien vs Predators are a lot much better as compared to this movie. Nevertheless, the experience was a good one with Bob and Noble.
It was already 9pm when the movie ended and we all left for home respectively, except for me going to Timezone to play Devil jin/Kazuya for a game before leaving for home. 
Soon, we will meet up again to play Lan! Life rocks after working hard to earn money:)


>I'm going to aim for Devil Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment