Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dinner at Serangoon Garden Chomp Chomp with Zamir, Larry and Fusen!

The time now is already 6.49am and I am still writing this post. I guess the bad habit of sleeping late still continues.
On tuesday, I went L4Ding with Jian Wei, Boon Kai, Kai Chong, Raven and Wei Liang. I was initially with the mood of playing L4D2 all the way but apparently our computers all had technical faults and trying was just simply redundant and in the end, only Raven and Jian Wei were playing L4D2. I'm playing Counterstrike Condition Zero. Kai Chong's playing Maple and Boon Kai and Wei Liang were playing Gunbound all the way. Thereafter, we went to the nearby stall to eat before proceeding to the Chong Pang Mcdonalds for some last minute Yugioh before all left for home.
Just now in the afternoon before meeting Larry and Zamir for pool at Grassroot Club, I went to have a few games of Tekken Tag 2 first. Apparently I was playing Anna/Nina for the 1st 2 games in which I lost to the CPUs for no reason at all and ended the 3rd one with my main characters King/Armor King. Elite was playing at the other side with his card and since he did not play me, I don't really give a damn as well. I already made up my mind that I will just put any ranks that I can to play so that I can improve my skills no matter what. The only condition is that I have enough money.
On the mrt train, I just kept thinking about the 3 games that I have spent in which I think  that I have wasted. Haiya I guess it's due to not using cards.
Anyway pool's fun as usual with Larry and Zamir at Grassroot and we played all the way till 6.45pm before going to Ang Mo Kio Interchange to meet Fusen to go Serangoon Garden Chomp Chomp together.
Dinner's at Chomp super good with the Hokkien mee, barbecued chicken wings, stingrays, satay and some clamps plus Sugar cane drink followed by the Chocolate, Durian and Mango beancurds which we consumed nearby the country club.
Then we all took bus 73 to Ang Mo Kio Interchange before taking mrt back home.
Adios to all my buddies, Jian Wei and Zamir who's going in this Thursday and Friday to Tekong. Haha enjoy your stay there. I will join you all 3 months later woohoo~

>Life's good!
>I just feel like staying at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment