Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Badminton with Larry and his gf, Bryan and Goutham at Grassroot Club!

Life after working period's as expected! Today passes so quickly that I don't even know what I have done the entire day.
Now that I remembered, I was sleeping halfway when my mum woke me up to go for lunch with my dad at 925. I was yearning for chicken rice so my dad just u-turned halfway while planning to go to 233.
Back at home, I quickly took photos of my timesheets for the month of May and June while working in Robinsons and sent it so that I can get my pay latest by next month. Speaking of pay, I really think that agencies like to drag people's pays. This totally sucks to the max. I will have to consider if I am working for agency in the future.
Thereafter, I was so tired that I went to sleep at around 4plus all the way to 7pm before I had Nasi Lemak and Soya bean before going to Grassroot Club for badminton with Bryan, Larry and his girlfriend.
After Goutham had sent Bryan back home, he went the Mandai road for a scenic view with the reservoirs and beautiful night views.
The feeling's always so "shiok" after having a bath after a good exercise. It's been like months since I have exercised. I think I should start regular self training soon.
Suddenly, I have the self reproach feeling of thinking whether I have done anything fruitful for the past 20 years that I have lived in. It's only 2 more weeks to my birthday, marking the 20 years of journey in my life. Time sure passes so quickly. 
All right, from today onwards I will commit 100% effort in everything that I do. I must surpass myself first no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment