Alas! I wanted to blog these few days but I just kept on forgetting. Finally this post is going in.
2 days ago, my parents, brother and I attended the last Temple dinner function that was held annually. This year will be the very last already and I was supposed to enjoy but I ended up closing my eyes all the time because of the smoke coming from the incense at the altar nearby. Our table was just located right beside it and the smoke is going towards my direction. This really teaches me to mind where I sit whenever I'm at a dinner function.
Yesterday began the double value offer for Timezone that's held every single friday from now onwards. Finally I get to enjoy more games at discounted prices. I totally don't know why but I just totally feel like chionging Tekken tag 2 recently. Maybe it's because of my enlistment in September that's why I'm trying to play as much as I can nowadays.
We went to Bugis as well but I guess the timing was quite late and awkward so I ended up not playing any game at all. Haiya!
All right, today's meeting 925 clique as well plus we're gonna watch movie Sadoko 3d at night. Adios and hope my ranks go higher! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment