Sunday, August 26, 2012

Apparition at Jurong Point/ Bugis night!

Initially I wanted to write this post yesterday but I've forgotten after playing LoL (League of Legends) with Kai Chong, Raven, Wei Chong, Lotion and Pauline as well. It was certainly fun but it sure does take a toll on the next day as we played all the way till 5am in the morning.
Apparition was another horror movie that lacked an appropriate ending. What's wrong with the horror movies nowadays? Nevertheless it was certainly a good feeling watching movies together with my close friends. 
Tonight was another Bugis night. I waited for Syaq to get ready after his haircut so I went to play at Northpoint Timezone first at 6pm and waited all the way till 7.20pm before meeting him at Khatib mrt station to go Bugis together. Boon Kai nearly went back home first as we really took quite long to go.
Syaq bought another burger and 2 chicken wings to fill his stomach after we left Bugis at 11.30pm. I don't know why but I yearn for Mac Wings nowadays. I'm really getting addicted to it already.
Next Saturday and Sunday is the 1st Tekken Tag Tournament 2 official tournament in Singapore. Registration is free so most likely I will go and join since I will be booking in on Wednesday anyway.
I certainly need to get ready for NS life for now, still quite lazy to go exercise-_-
All right, now I will go resume watching my drama at Funshion. Nights world:D

No comments:

Post a Comment