Thursday, August 16, 2012

Less than 3 weeks to Tekong Enlistment!/ Chinese Ghost Festival Starts!

Time always seem to lapse so quickly without us knowing it. In less than 3 weeks time from now, I will be going to Tekong for army enlistment.
Today's also the start of the Chinese Ghost Festival. I think I should return back home early from now onwards and refrain from sleeping beyond 3am. 
Just for Laughs gags are really humorous to the extent. I guess life will be boring without all these dramas to accompany me.
Tomorrow will be another trip to bugis again. Life's like that. I really want to chiong Tekken for as much as I can for now before my enlistment. At least I will get my rank to Brawler and above.
Knowingly, I am really tired now so I guess I will sleep early for today. I need to start sleeping early to get ready for army's sleeping time.
Another cool fact is that I manage to reach 2000 ratings on Internet Scrabble Club without the use of annagrams. Hopefully I can get into the best list as well, although it is quite difficult.
Tired...
I don't know when I will update my blog again. Perhaps I will do so when my mood comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment