Have I been going out too often? I guess not. It's only exactly 2 weeks from now to my enlistment to Tekong camp so I should just enjoy as much as I want for now.
Nothing beats meeting Noble and Qi Yuan for a movie/dinner session. The Expendables 2 was really great with all the actions inside. Even though Bob said that some of the plots were a little bit exaggerated, I still think it was really a nice movie with all the actions inside. Action-packed movies FTW!
We managed to catch the 5.20pm movie so it was cheaper and offered us more time for dinner and slack time thereafter.
Dinner's really awesome at Lenas. I like the ambience very much. Although the price was at first predicted to be quite expensive, it ended up only $10 plus. I said it was a worthwhile and enjoyable dinner.
Thereafter, I went to play Tekken Tag 2 downstairs to try for the Jackpot. I didn't manage to get it at all and I suppose the rest who played earlier on did not manage to get it as well. I guess there should be a winner for the Jackpot tomorrow.
I should really just play my best for now. I have the feeling that I'm playing too suckish or maybe on the pretext that I still have money. All right, I will try my very best for every single game from now on. Life should be better than this man.
I want to bring my parents for a sumptuous dinner tomorrow, but I have no idea of what dinner to suggest. Hmm...Any suggestion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment