Today Song Peng accompanied me to Pasir Ris to check out the pick-up point that I am supposed to report to next Wednesday. It turns out that the pick-up point is just right beside the Bus Interchange only. Now I know where to go next Wednesday.
Thereafter we went over to Bedok Point to try the Jackpot there but it turns out there is only 1 machine that we can use card on. So Song Peng and I just left to Tampines Mall instead to see if there's anybody there instead.
I guess life really sucks like that. There isn't anyone at Tampines Mall instead so Song Peng and I just played against one another till around 8pm when we went to eat Long John Silver before going back to play again.
Today I can't meet Boon Kai at Northpoint Timezone so I was quite apologetic for that. Tomorrow we shall meet again. Now there's jackpot at Northpoint Timezone.
I'll use my Taiwan card from now on.
All right, today I will sleep earlier as I have to meet Noble and Bob early in the morning tomorrow to swim. Nights world~
>It's certainly hard to stay optimistic all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment