Thursday, August 30, 2012

Swimming with Noble and Qi Yuan at Noble's Condominium swimming complex!

Today's really a tiring day trying to wake up early to meet Noble and Bob for a swimming session at Noble's residential estate swimming pool. I need to drag myself to wake up at 9am to go out and it appears that Bob did the same thing too. 
We went in at around 10am after Bob reached the gate and we proceeded straight to the swimming pool for our swimming session.
Swimming after so long of lack of exercise was really shiok and refreshing as usual. The workers were filtering the pool and spraying insecticide as well. We had no choice but to hide our head underneath the water or swim to the another side, holding our breath so that we will not inhale the poisonous gas.
After swimming till 11am, we went to the Jacuzzi beside the swimming pool and enjoyed it till 11.30am before going to Noble's house to bathe.
Subsequently, we all rested for a while until almost 1pm while listening to some Chinese music songs from Noble's Iphone. I realised I really like sentimental songs a lot. They rock to the max.
Bus 811 came pretty quickly so we didn't waste much time in getting to Northpoint.
We couldn't decide what to eat so I recommended KFC then.
By the time we finished eating, it was 2.44pm so we went back home respectively whereas I went to Northpoint Timezone to try the Jackpot.
I tried it for a few times together with Wei Liang but today there appears to be an error with the swiper all the time with our cards. After 5 games of despair, we just stopped and after I finished playing with the CPU, I just went back home as well.
I was really so exhausted that I felt asleep on the bed after lying down on it, with my lappy still switched on all the time.
Attempts were unsuccessful too at night but it's ok. I just play then.
Later Pauline and Lotion came to join Raven and her mother, and Kai Chong at 925. Thanks Raven's mum for treating us the food.^^
I think I'm really shag now so I should be sleeping early tonight. Tomorrow will be a better day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment