Monday, August 27, 2012

Boring Bugis Night!

I didn't think that Bugis night can be so boring on a Sunday especially. There's practically no one at all to play with after Boon Kai and I left for a while to the Food Junction for our dinner. Food choices are sparse but I can't make my mind for the ideal choice. In the end I tried the Spring Chicken with Boon Kai but the lack of rice part was seriously a big joke. Rice had become such a staple diet in our daily life that we totally cannot do without.
In just 9 days time, I will be enlisting already. I have made up my mind to visit the ferry terminal at Pasir Ris so that I know my direction to there next wednesday. Probably I will drop by Tampines for some games as well.
Console's also coming out for PS3 on 13th September 2012 but I will be inside army already. I'm not too sure if I should buy and just play/train at home before going to the arcade. I think I will probably buy to play PS3 and train at home so that I don't have to waste too much money. 
Tekken's fun but sometimes, situations like tonight are really gone case and utterly boring. When I got back to Yishun, Raven, Kai Chong, Wei Cong, Pauline and Lotion were all at Wendys chilling out so I joined them as well. Playing Iphone games can be even more fun than Tekken itself.
What should I do now for the remaining few hours before I go to bed? I think I should go watch more episodes at Funshion. If there isn't, probably I will join the rest at LoL(League of Legends).
Time to relax for the last week before enlisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment