Monday, July 30, 2012

Double top up at Bugis!

After topping up double on Friday for Timezone card, it was really painful to top up double again for my TKA card.
Nevertheless it is more worth it to top up so that the credits will last me whenever I go to Bugis to play nowadays.
Today battles were quite interesting. I played with Furholden for 3 games, losing 3 games. Then I promoted my Paul/Yoshimitsu to Mentor after fighting with Anthony. The fights with Fatuya were really interesting. I guess when I play serious, I should just stop moving so much. In the end I only got EWGF-ed just because I moved too much.
Tekken's really interesting but I have only 1 more month left to enlistment. After enlistment I will hardly have any time left to play except for weekends. Brawler rank's not successful today but I will try harder for it next time.
All of us were too busy with playing that we didn't actually eat dinner at all.
In the end, Kai Chong and I ate at Northpoint Macdonalds just to play safe so that we all can go home respectively.
Chit-chatting session was always so good with friends as we get to know each other better. Life cannot be better than now. I just hope that I can have more time for my 925 clique and perhaps my Secondary school friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment