Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fish & Co + Pool at Grassroot with Larry, Fusen and Gintat! / Jackpot Hunting SUCCESSFUL at Bedok Point

Today's really a busy day for me running around Singapore, but it was definitely worth the trip.
In the morning, I woke up at 11.30am and got myself ready to meet Larry, Fusen and Gintat for lunch at AMK Hub. Lunch at Fish & Co was really extremely awesome and we got to enjoy the special after school promotion of $8 only for one main dish and drinks as well.
Later we went around AMK Hub as they looked for Body foams, shampoos and all kinds of necessities needed for Tekong Enlistment next monday.
Even though the sun was scorching hot, it was definitely a good walk to Grassroot Club after eating such an awesome lunch.
Needless to say, pool at Grassroot was awesome too even though the waiting time was quite long. Later Gintat left slightly earlier at around 3.45pm and we left at approximately 4.15pm too.
Best of luck to these bros who are enlisting already. My enlistment is exactly in 6 weeks time. I am really going to enjoy these 6 weeks of freedom before I go in to serve the nation.
Jackpot hunting was really successful today at Bedok Point. Even though finding Bedok Point was such a hussle and I lost my way throughout for God knows how many times, nonetheless I still managed to find it. Levels 1 to 3 of Bedok Point were really food paradise even though our target is the Timezone at the level 4. I guess I will be savouring all the foods at Bedok Point if I'm really rich enough. All the restaurants like Sushi Tei were really high-classed and of course really expensive.
In the end, we all chose to eat at Tampines Kopitiam because meeting there will be relatively easier for Raven and Kai Chong to join us as well.
Sadly, there's no player at Tampines at all to play with for today. In the end, Destinyplus members just have to fight our own people. Nevertheless it was really fun and I totally enjoyed today.
I don't know if I have been going out too often or staying out too late. My mum just keeps on grumbling non-stop and I just have to cease going out for a few days just to make her happy. Life's unpredictable.
I think I shall just finish all my dramas in these few days, even though it was really an excellent drama to continue watching, 仙剑奇侠传3.

No comments:

Post a Comment