The past few days were so tiring sleeping at 4plus in the morning. Today I shall sleep slightly earlier.
Today's friday so there's double value at all Timezones in Singapore. I reached Northpoint Timezone at 4.55pm today and there was just simply no one to play with. Later at 6pm, Lotion and Pauline arrived, followed by Raven and Kai Chong consecutively.
The bus 969 to Tampines was just too slow and packed so we decided to take Mrt there. By the time we reached there, it was already 8pm and we went to eat at Long John Silvers first before going into Timezone to try out the Tekken Tag 2 machines there.
Raven, Kai Chong, Lotion and Xiu Mei were all trying the other 2 machines with the pair play mode so I just went to play ranking the other side myself. Finally my King/Armor King are now Disciple ranks.
I don't know why but recently all of us got the Roulette lucks just like I have gotten more than 150,000G from roulettes today and my roulettes are still awaiting~~
We were minutes away from the Jackpot but I guess that's what fate decrees. Like what Kai Chong said, we are actually being greedy by running to Tampines just to get the Jackpot. Nonetheless, I believe hunting is never really successful the first time. I'm just going to go into Jackpot hunting if possible. Best is to leave it to fate. If it is what fate decrees, then so be it.
Tampines Timezone is slightly better as it closes at 11pm unlike Northpoint Timezone which closes at 10pm. Nevertheless home setting is always the best and stress-free. All right, tomorrow's another long day so I'm just going to try to sleep now. I will buy dozen of Takoyaki to eat tomorrow at the Pasar Malam. Last day already~
All right world, sleep's the best. Good night~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment