It's really a pity. Treasure hunting failed even before it could be started.
Initially, Lotion, Boon Kai, Raven, Kai Chong and I were intending to head towards West Mall for the Jackpot but someone else has gotten it already. In the end all of us just chose to stay at Northpoint Timezone instead.
I met up with Syaq earlier at Timezone at around 2.30pm to play first. I guess everyone who plays this game does get competitive about the ranks and the emotions come along naturally. Next time I shall just play ranks that do not even reach, so that everything ends in a good note. 2 times rages by all kakis really make me damn sian. I should take a short break for a little while. My mum's grumbling about me going out all the time too.
Initially I wanted to post yesterday but I have kind of forgotten to so. My parents, brother and I went to Ang Mo Kio hawker centre for lunch and bought Pig's trotters back home for dinner as well.
Thereafter in the afternoon, I met up with Jian Wei who was alone at the Timezone and we played for a short while before going to Tian Xin Fung Bao for some desserts and chatted till 5.30pm before Jian Wei has to return back home as he had to check in at 8.30pm.
I should really start exercising for now. Even though there's still some time to enlistment, time flies and I also need time to prepare myself mentally and physically as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment