It's been a few days already and I cannot even get a proper sleep nicely. Sometimes it's the scorching sun that wakes me up with its intense rays, or awaken by a phone call on my handphone, or even to wake up and go for haircut. I will just pray for a good sleep now onwards.
After being awaken by my dad's phone call, he fetched me to 925 to buy my own lunch.
Later at 4plus, he called me to go downstairs again to have some food at the buffet held downstairs at the religious function area.
I decided to go Timezone earlier at 7pm but there turned out to be another freaking short circuit which caused the entire fighting machines area to be down and I ended up window shopping around Northpoint for 1 hour pathetically.
Life turns out better when Raven came to join Kenneth and I who were at the Timezone area sitting down and staring at the Tekken machines.
Raven, Kenneth and I went to KFC to have dinner when Kai Chong messaged me to say that the Tekken machines were back to normal again.
Subsequently, after the Timezone closed, all of us went to the Pasar Malam to buy some Takoyaki for snacks and back to Wendys to play Yugioh cards all the way till 1.15am as it was raining cats and dogs and none of us has an umbrella with us. The cool weather sure rocks although it still creates a nuisance sometimes. I guess that how life turns out to be all the time~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment