My counting shouldn't be wrong but I have exactly 1.5 more months to Tekong admission. Life couldn't be greater now so I must enjoy every single day of my life now before enlistment.
As usual, dinner today was superb at Er Shu's house. All the crabs, prawns, fresh scallops and fish are always so delicious. Unfortunately I couldn't savour more crabs before going to meet Kai Chong at Woodlands Mrt station to take bus 969 to Tampines to meet Jian Wei, Raven, Kwee Teong and Xiu Mei.
Late lunch was superb too as my Dad brought my Mum, my brother and I to the hawker centre at Yio Chu Kang nearby the temple.
Back at home we finished some of the durians left behind from what my Dad brought back from the office the previous day.
Matches at Tampines were fulfilling as well. Kai Chong promoted both his Jaycee and Ogre to Disciple and I managed to pull some wins too. I tried all my useable characters and were able to win well. I think practising is really the way to improving and I really hope to improve more as the time passes. Hopefully enlisting will not make me weaker. Now's the time to chiong for even higher ranks.
Subsequently, we took the bus 969 back and stopped at the bus stop before going to Macdonalds for some supper and going home respectively.
All right! Maybe today I will try to sleep earlier. I just realise I lack more and more sleep! :O
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment