Friday, July 13, 2012

The Amazing SpiderMan/ Chernobyl Diaries

I don't know if this is the first time but I just watched 2 movies today.
Waking up at 1.30pm today, I really feel shagged for sleeping at nearing 4.30am the previous night. At 3.45pm, I went to bathe and get myself prepared before going to meet Noble and Bob for movie at Bishan Junction 8 initially but we changed to Ang Mo Kio due to the timing.
Amazing Spiderman was awesome and the main female cast was really pretty. The whole movie lasted for slightly more than 2 hours and it was already 7.30pm when we came out. 
Then we went to have Pepper Lunch for dinner before going to the Sports area nearby the Courts area for a brisk walk before I left to join Raven, Wei Cong, Kai Chong, Wei Liang, Lotion, Pauline and Boon Kai at Yishun Golden Village.
Chernobyl Diaries was just a scam in name. I think the actual should just be called L4D. The whole movie doesn't make sense. Haha like what the rest said, we just got trolled. Next time, we should aim for better movies. Right now, there are just so many nice movies to watch. It's really never ending.
Thereafter, we went over to Wendys to slack and chit chat before it's 12am and everyone went home respectively.
Right now I am feeling really exhausted. I guess it has been so long since I have gotten so exhausted. 2 movies screening really is not a joke. Tomorrow's another long day as well. I really want to go and sleep now~

No comments:

Post a Comment