Today's Sunday already and tomorrow is Monday. Time flies like nobody's business. This coming week is the last to go. All the best to everybody!
Initially, Leonard, Qi Yuan, Noble and I were meeting at Noble's house at 1pm but it got changed to 2pm. I went back to sleep and woke up when Noble called me. So I just headed to his house and called him when I was about to reach the gate.
Qi Yuan's Sphagetti and Salmon fish were quite tasty. This kind of gathering was superb but too bad the time was a little too short. Noble had to pass something to Jun Ting whereas Leonard had to attend his church. The next time we meet will be movie and perhaps pool as well. I haven't touched pool for years to come.
Thereafter, I was meeting Alan and Kiat Peng at Northpoint Timezone and we played all the way till the Timezone was going to close before we went home respectively. Dinner at KFC was superb together with Alan, Kiat Peng and Joyce as well.
I really think that skills are the best to rely on. Today's fight using Roger Junior was best proof. Roger Junior promoted all the way from 1st dan to 4th dan within one day. I got my free $50 credits today after Kiat Peng topped up his $5 credits into my card. I let him splurge using the $50 credits by playing with me and training his Mokujin as well.
All right, life's going to be interesting this coming week. Friday will be the best at Bugis night with the Korean Tekken God coming to Singapore to play. Hehe I will definitely be there to watch=D
>I'm tired but satisfied.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment