The whole day today was spent on Tekken 6 at Bugis Virtualand.
I arranged to meet Boon Kai at Northpoint Timezone first before we took bus 851 to Bugis. Beforehand, I accompanied him to go eat at the food court since he had not taken his lunch yet and I had mine at home since my parents had already "da bao" for me.
On the way inside the bus to Bugis, it rained heavily halfway but it stopped when we were about to alight from the bus. I kind of like the feeling of chatting with friends inside a bus on the journey to somewhere else while raining heavily. The feeling of comfort is excellent!
I missed my 2 promotion chances for my Yoshimitsu today while fighting Song Peng and another guy that spammed grabs all the time. The problem with me is I always don't focus on 1 thing to make it better first before jumping to another character. I like to use different characters and play randomly.
After eating our dinner at the Food Junction, we went back to Virtualand to continue with our games. Alan and Song Peng had already left since 1 has work tomorrow and the other always does so in a fixed timing. Boon Kai's Julia is up to Berserker rank already and I just passed him my Law card to play since I want to fully focus on my other characters to make them stronger.
Alas the sudden winning in ranking matches for my Yoshimitsu at Bugis against Boon Kai's Law boosted my confidence suddenly and I felt as if Sunday is my lucky day.
Back at home, currently, I won all my games in ISC. Too bad I am not chionging Tekken on Sunday. Sad...
>Less than 24 hours to school reopen! I'm gonna enjoy my last day of holiday=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment