Today I forsake my outings with my Tekken mates and Secondary school buddies just to accompany my family members to go out. The result was definitely worthed it.
We set out at 2.30pm and reached there approximately in slightly less than half an hour. By the time we parked our car, it was 3.03pm.
We didn't have our lunch at home and so we walked around in search of new places to eat. This search ended pretty quickly when I saw Pepper Lunch and told my parents that this is pretty good and they should try it.
Surprisingly, my mum agreed to it quite quickly without suggesting the food court. Pepper lunch was pretty enjoyable, with all the ambience, excellent food and enjoyable moment with family members. After today, I think I will consider twice before going out with my friends on Sundays since Sunday is mostly family time and spending it with our family members are definitely the best and needless to say.
Lunch later, we went around shopping and spent our time mostly inside a furniture shop selling sofas and Master Beds.
We took a pretty long time choosing mainly because of a lot of considerations. We have to think of the suitable sizes that fit our living room, whether to make adjustments to the furnitures, thinking of which furniture will suit our living room better in accordance to colours and sizes.
As Pepper Lunch was pretty heavy, my parents and I did not take our dinner as we were still adequately full and we settled for some Takoyaki and curry puffs from Old Chang Kee.
Later we went to the $2 Japanese shop and bought some necessities home. By the time we left, it was already 8plus and it had been 5 hours since we entered into the IMM building.
Reaching home, it was pretty tiring for me after bathing and doing all the necessary things. Time's passing pretty fast and just after a few games of Scrabbles on ISC using my own WordList, it is already 12am now and perhaps time for bed already.
Tomorrow I am meeting Syaq and Song Peng at Bishan Virtualand after work. Time to chiong once and for all and get my Marauder rank!
>Life's pretty awesome!~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment