Saturday, October 29, 2011

JDCR to Bugis Virtualand in Singapore!

2 more days to last semester for Poly Life in NYP!
Time is passing so quickly and in around half a year or slightly more, I have to report for NS. What vocation I will be in depends on my medical checkup on 2 Dec.
Today marks the end of attachment after so long and I will really miss the working environment and the great colleagues there!
Thereafter, I went to Bugis to catch JDCR, a Korean Tekken God from Korea in action. It is just simply amazing how he can manage to win everyone in Bugis just by simply using random characters. I guess this is the difference in standards of Singapore Tekken players and Korean Tekken players.
Even though it is amazing, I choose not to spend the $10 to play with him as I think it is pretty much a waste of money.
I just played randomly using all my characters today. I think I should really concentrate on 1 character instead of fighting with all my characters. This is called "Focus" and "Concentration" which I really cannot manage to do until now.
Tomorrow I am going with Boon Kai and maybe Alan and Kiat Peng to catch the Tekken God in action. These 2 weekends holidays must be expended to the maximum capacity~


>Life's simply amazing=D

No comments:

Post a Comment