Today's officially a stay home day for me. I just don't feel like going anywhere and not feeling like doing anything else except staying at home.
In the morning, my parents woke me up at 11pm to go for a haircut in Sembawang by Xiu Hua Auntie. Now my hair is short, neat and tidy. After a bath, it just makes the feeling even more energizing! Shiok~
Subsequently, after the haircut for my Father and I and a hair wash for my Mother, we went to Chong Pang to buy Nasi Lemak for lunch before going back home.
Reaching home, I washed some of the traditional Chinese Ghost stories before I used my lappy.
Kara had their STEP Goodbye Stage today. It ended so quickly just like it came back then. I love Kara!
Too bad I am unable to tag the video of the STEP Goodbye Stage because it is not uploaded on Youtube yet.
In any case, yesterday was initally a gathering for my Secondary School brothers and I but in the end, only Noble could come. Nevertheless, Noble and I had fun playing Tekken 6 at Bishan Virtualand. I finally bought my cloak for King! Now I am just going to concentrate on my King since I have decided on him as my main character.
We went home at 11.20pm which was like nearly the last train to catch already. Next Friday night is Bugis night! I want to start training my King!
Time just passes so quickly. In moments to come, all of the guys will be taking National Service. My Medical Checkup is on 2th December. I want to chiong my fitness before NS comes. Just like what Syak has said, it is just a choice to make. Either you suffer first and enjoy later, or you enjoy now and suffer later. Sooner or later we will get used to it! Now it is time to chiong everything like nobody's business!
>Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment