Monday, October 31, 2011

Syaq, Alan, Kiat Peng and Song Peng to Serangoon Nexx!

Tekken's highlights today!
Initially I was thinking of whether to join the Singapore Open Scrabble Tournament 2011 1 month from now because tomorrow was the last day for registration and Goutham wanted to send me to the Thomson Community Club near Marymount Mrt station. Thereafter they would go for their Pokemon tournament somewhere else. Thanks Goutham for the effort=D
Subsequently, I went over to meet Song Peng at Serangoon Nexxx. Surprisingly, the Tekken standard there was quite good . Today's the first time facing off against (+Force) people and their skills are really good. It's like the same as us.
It's not so bad fighting against (+Force)Transformers and (+Force) Miguel and Kazuya. Their standards were kind of overwhelming when I first played against them. My Paul cannot seem to win no matter what. When my Yoshi came out, I can fight on an evenly rate as them.
Later Alan came shortly after I went to fetch Kiat Peng at Serangoon Mrt station. Syaq came at 6plus and we all fought among ourselves until all the (+Force) people came back.
Kiat Peng, Song Peng and I went to Texas Chicken for our dinner before we left to go back to the Virtualand to see the red ranks battle.
Too bad there is no fluctuation in the red ranks and Syaq and I continued to stay back to fight while Alan and Kiat Peng went back home.
In the end, it became our Yoshimitsu that shone and it is like we left with honour back to Yishun. Haha (+Force)Transformers told us to join his group but too bad Syaq and I had already thought of as a clan for Yoshimitsu and only Yoshimitsu can join the group. Hehe.
At the mrt station, Syaq treated me to a packet of Soya drink as we took bus 851 back to Home Sweet Home.
Now my main character is back to Yoshimitsu again. My heart never fail to fluctuate all the time. This time round, after so many ordeals and happenings, I am never leaving Yoshimitsu again. XD
It's funny how Syaq told me on the bus that I am his 2nd girlfriend. LOL! I always tell my colleagues they are my boyfriends too. LOL.



>Tomorrow's school reopen! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment